Shut Up Little Man





An Audio Misadventure
The Sundance Film Festival 2011 starts next weekend. I contributed some animation to one of the films in competition 'Shut Up Little Man'. I think it gets its world premier at Sundance as well . Its about a minutes worth of animation . I haven't seen the film so i'm not sure how it fits in but its a re-make of Orson Welles Frozen Peas outtake that i've had up on youtube for a while. I bust a gut to get it done but i guess its worth it now. . If there was any way to get over to Sundance and see it i would. It should be interesting . I'll have to wait for the dvd or a showing in London
So best of luck to Matt and everyone involved for next week and beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramones Cartoon : Ramonestones

Ramones Cartoon No 7: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker

Music Cards